The Abbott Group of companies offers insurance, risk and selected financial services nationwide.
Our clients are predominantly business owners and operators representative of all industries urban and rural from start-ups to established companies, and from SMEs to industry giants.
Founded in 1981, we have grown from a ‘one-man band’ in Christchurch offering commercial and life and health insurances, and a high level of client-servicing, to a rising star of New Zealand’s insurance brokerages with more than 70 staff in eight locations, from Auckland to Dunedin, and an enviable reputation.
Our experienced broker and adviser teams will guide you through the increasingly complex world of risk management and insurance products, and find the right mix of insurance solutions for you and your family, your business and your teams.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Commercial insurance, including marine and rural insurance
- Health insurance – for individuals, families, and groups
- Income protection and disability insurance
- Life insurance, including business risk mitigation and personal cover
We also offer our valued clients assistance with:
- Domestic insurance – car, house, contents and boat
- KiwiSaver – for individuals and groups
- Investment management
- Home loans