We have an exceptional team that is committed to providing you with the best possible Risk Management advice to protect what is important to you, whether that be Personal or Business related, or both.
We promise to listen and identify your individual needs. We will then ensure that you are delivered of a service that is second to none, as you are our customer and that makes you number one to our team.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions at any time on how we can improve our service to you.
We are independent of insurers and are not bound to use any insurer and will make recommendations to you regarding insurers based on our experience and knowledge of risk management, however the final choice of insurer will remain with you.
We will negotiate with insurers on your behalf and will keep you informed of any significant developments.
We will hold meetings with you to review your insurance needs, as necessary. At those meetings we will report on all matters relating to your insurance programme and will gather information regarding any changes, business or personal, that could affect your insurance.
As your appointed broker we will undertake to offer the following services to you:
Conduct a full risk analysis of your business and personal risks, and provide you with recommendations on the correct covers required to protect your lifestyle and assets against the unforeseen.
- Recommend the most appropriate Insurer to match your insurance needs.
- Handle all matters relating to pre-renewal strategy.
- Arrange reviews of insurance coverage and policy wordings to ensure that you always have the correct cover for your individual needs.
Remarketing of insurance policies at renewal to ensue that you have the most competitive price and product available.
- Placement of your insurance programme.
- Mid term alterations, changes to policy coverage, adjustments or placements with insurers.
- Forwarding of Invoices for covers prior to renewal and for any adjustments made.
- Preparation of policy documents and forwarding these to you, our client.
- Ensure that your claim is handled promptly and efficiently by the insurer, and to also ensure that the correct policy wording and interpretation is applied to your claim.
- Co-ordination and negotiation with insurers, and where required, Legal advisors.
- Recording and analysis of claims as may be necessary
- Independent reviews of difficult claims that may need further intervention or negotiation with an insurer.
- Regularly review your Insurance claim to ensure that you are getting the best possible service from all parties involved.
HOW ARE WE PAID?
We receive brokerage from insurers in accordance with normal market practice that we arrange for you.
Your Premiums may also include broker administrative fees, if charged.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
We will rely on you to advise us of any changes in your business or personal life that may affect your insurance programme. This may include acquisitions, disposals, mergers, sale or principal assets, or material changes to business operations.
Unless Premium Funding has been arranged, the premium, including any statutory charges, should be paid to us upon receipt of the invoice.
You must advise us as soon as is reasonably practicable of an event that may give rise to a claim or potential claim. If you do not inform us of a claim or potential claim you may prejudice your rights under your insurance policies.