Making a claim
Our in-house claims team is one of our key points of difference. We’ll handle your claim from beginning to end providing continuity and expertise, and advocating on your behalf with insurers. We’ll not only save you time and energy, we’ll make it as stress-free as possible.
- Download and complete a claim form
- Send completed claim form to firstname.lastname@example.org plus any supporting information e.g. Police Complaint Acknowledgement Form, damage report, quote to repair/replace
- A loss adjuster may be appointed to assist with your claim
- Once your claim has been accepted by your insurer, the repairs or replacement will be authorised
What you can do to help
- Make sure everyone is safe and ok
- Take all practical steps to prevent further loss or damage
- Photograph any damage and, if you can, keep any damaged items
- Contact the Police to report a burglary/theft or other crime-related event
For general insurance claims
- Obtain a written assessment of the likely cause of the damage, including a quote to repair, or
- Obtain a damage report testifying the item is nor repairable, including a quote to replace.
For motor vehicle claims
- If the vehicle can’t be driven, please notify us immediately so we can help arrange for it to be towed to a safe place.
- If the vehicle can be driven safely, please take it to your preferred repairer, who will take digital images of the damage and estimate the repair costs.